General Education Program Assessment
General Education Student Learning Outcomes
1. Transdisciplinarity: The ability to integrate knowledge and methods from different fields to address historical or contemporary questions.
2. Critical Thinking: The ability to utilize reflective analysis to draw informed conclusions.
3. Quantitative Literacy: The ability to utilize numerical data accurately and effectively to address real world problems.
4. Communication Literacies: The ability to speak and write effectively to convey and make an evidence-based argument.
5. Information and Technology Literacy: The ability to utilize information and communications technology critically and effectively in a rapidly changing world.
6. Active Citizenship: A commitment to lifelong civic engagement at a local, national and/or global level.
7. Ethical Judgment and Integrity: The ability to draw reasonable conclusions from ethical questions to guide personal conduct.
8. Diversity: A commitment to promote inclusivity in a diverse world.
Assessment Rubrics are now stored in a shared Google Drive. Please click HERE to view the files.
Kean University, "General Education Program Assessment" (2021). Evidence Inventory. 338.