Kean University

Document Type

University Document


All employees affiliated with one of the collective negotiations units recognized at Kean University may file a grievance pursuant to the grievance procedures specified in their respective collective negotiations unit agreement. All complaints should first be made to the immediate supervisor. If the issue is not resolved after consultation with the immediate supervisor, a formal grievance may be filed pursuant to the procedures specified in the employee’s collective negotiations unit agreement. Employees should consult with their designated union representative and refer to their collective negotiations unit agreement for the specific procedures to file a grievance.

Publication Date