Skip to main content
- Kean Quest responds to each submitter with updates that are pertinent to the status of their submission.
- Students can check on the status of their submission by emailing email@example.com.
- Submissions undergo a double-blind peer-review process. “Double-blind” means that the names of author(s) and reviewer(s) are concealed from each other.
- Submissions are reviewed by a small reviewer pool that carefully assesses work for accuracy, use of current scholarship, language, punctuation, and formatting per discipline.
- Once a submitter receives suggested edits, they are to make all revisions.
- After the final revisions are made, the submitter must then reupload the work on the Kean Quest website.
- The licensing format followed by Kean Quest is the Creative Commons License CC BY-NC. Under this license, reusers have permission to access, re-use, redistribute, adapt, transform and build upon the materials in any medium or format as long as they give appropriate credit to the creator.
- Any questions regarding the paper, submission process, or providing new information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.